David Pittman's Christmas Tree Farm
986 Licklog Road
Newland, NC 28657
2021 Happenings at David Pittman's Farm
Yes, we have a huge selection of choose and cut Christmas trees from 2 to 11 feet!
Please be advised that we are having a very difficult time finding workers this year, so wait times may be longer than normal.
Opening Day: Saturday, Nov. 20, 9 AM-5 PM
Sunday, Nov. 21, 1 PM-5 PM
Wednesday, Nov. 24, 1 PM – 5 PM
Friday, Nov. 26, 9 AM-5 PM
Saturday, Nov. 27, 9 AM-5PM
Sunday, Nov. 28, 1 PM-5 PM
Saturday, Dec. 4, 9 AM- 5 PM
Sunday, Dec. 5, 1 PM – 5 PM
Saturday, Dec. 11, 9 AM -5 PM
Sunday, Dec. 12, 1 PM-5 PM
Last Day: Saturday, Dec. 18, 10 AM – 1 PM
**Although the news media is proclaiming a huge shortage of Christmas trees, we are well prepared and well stocked and we have a huge selection of beautiful Fraser Fir trees!
· CHOOSE and CUT: We will be opening our Choose and Cut on the Saturday before Thanksgiving (Nov. 20) at 9 AM. Our amenities will once again include: hay ride, warm apple cider and marshmallows for roasting.
· Can you cut your own tree? Yes you can, we provide bow saws just for this purpose.
· Do we have wreaths? Yes, we sure do.
· Is there actually 'hay' on the hay ride? There really is, actual hay! So, dress accordingly, it really sticks to wool!
· Is cutting, baling and tying onto the car included in the price? Absolutely.
· Can you bring your dog? As long as it is nice and you agree to bring a doggie waste bag!
· Travelling south on HWY 19-E we are located 1 mile from the intersection of Squirrell Creek Road and HWY 19-E. Russells' Antiques is the landmark at the intersection. Follow Squirrell Creek road for 0.25 miles and Licklog Road is the first road on your right. The farm entrance is just across top of mountain on your right.
Travelling North on HWY 19-E we are located 1 mile from the Plumtree post office. Take a right across the road from the post office onto Big Plumtree Creek Road, in 0.25 miles bear left onto Licklog road, Farm is at top of mountain on your left.
And, yes to those of you that are wondering, we are way closer to Plumtree than Newland.
For more information and plenty of pictures, please visit our Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/DavidPittmansChristmasTreeFarm/
· We are not accepting new wholesale customers at this time.
More questions?? Give me a call or even better send me a text to: 828-295-2545 or send an email: firstname.lastname@example.org